August 26, 2016 You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning. P. E. Morris
Authors:   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
Quotes
Action
Adversity
Advice
Age
Apology
Attitude
Anger
Beauty
Belief
Body
Birthdays
Breathing
Business
Change
Charm
Clothing
Complaining
Compliments
Confidence
Conformity
Courage
Crying
Curiosity
Dancing
Death
Decisions
Diet
Dreams
Education
Emotions
Excuses
Experience
Faith
Fitness
Forgiveness
Friendship
Failure
Fear
Funny
Happiness
Health
Honesty
Hope
Humility
Humor
Imagination
Inspirational
Intelligence
Kindness
Leadership
Learning
Life
Love
Marriage
Mistakes
Motivational
Movie
Music
Nature
Parenting
Passion
Peace
Pet
Promises
Reality
Relationships
Religion
Risk
Safety
Silence
Smoking
Speaking
Sport
Stress
Success
Thinking
Time
Truth
Violence
Wisdom
Work
Good Sites
Post Your Quotes
Huge Quotes
Share Quotes
Good Homepages
Meanings of Names
Famous Quotes
Cool Quotes
Quotes on Images
Quotes and Sayings
Topics Cloud
Thrift Politics Truth Letters Fire Cities Spring Patience Future Autumn Philosophical Insects Music Wisdom Leisure Chakras Football Brothers Worry Advice Poetry Medical Charm Smoking Cinema Business History Nurses People Running Learning Motor Intuition Light Blessings Boredom Sports Hypocrisy Leadership Hockey
Copyright © QuotesPlanet.com