April 26, 2015 Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%. Thomas Jefferson
Authors:   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
Quotes
Action
Adversity
Advice
Age
Apology
Attitude
Anger
Beauty
Belief
Body
Birthdays
Breathing
Business
Change
Charm
Clothing
Complaining
Compliments
Confidence
Conformity
Courage
Crying
Curiosity
Dancing
Death
Decisions
Dieting
Dreams
Education
Emotions
Excuses
Experience
Faith
Fitness
Forgiveness
Friendship
Failure
Fear
Funny
Happiness
Health
Honesty
Hope
Humility
Humor
Imagination
Inspirational
Intelligence
Kindness
Leadership
Learning
Life
Love
Marriage
Mistakes
Motivational
Movie
Music
Nature
Parenting
Passion
Peace
Pet
Promises
Reality
Relationships
Religion
Risk
Safety
Silence
Smoking
Speaking
Sport
Stress
Success
Thinking
Time
Truth
Violence
Wisdom
Work
Good Sites
Facebook Quotes
Tags on Images
Good Homepages
Huge Quotes
Online Games
Names Meanings
Weight Loss Tips
Famous Quotes
Quotes and Sayings
Topics Cloud
Diplomacy Happiness Quotations Brotherhood Hope Art America Literature Intelligence Mothers Reality Leadership Hypocrisy Technology Heartache Hugs Nurses Hair Match Dreams Violence Virtue Ideals Exercise Parties Poker Patience Truth Coffee Hockey Habits Language Forgiveness Charm Walking Environment Night Bicycling Courage Libraries
Copyright © QuotesPlanet.com